Overland Campers Campervan Hire Scotland
Campervan Hire Scotland
We are close to both Manchester and Leeds/Bradford airports so ideal for pick up if you are travelling from overseas. If you are already based in the UK then you can take advantage of the excellent motorway links close to us, collecting from our base in Yorkshire and heading west up the M62 into the beautiful Lake District or east into stunning Northumberland en route into Scotland.
Our rates for 2021 are as follows:
Lance: £140 per night
Stirling: £140 per night
Fergal: £110 per night
Minimum hire periods apply. If you would like to make a booking please contact us.
Why hire from Overland Campers for a road trip to Scotland?
- Our location makes for a fantastic start to your roadtrip. We are five minutes from the M62 giving you a choice of routes – up through the Lake District or through Yorkshire and Northumberland.
- All of our luxury campers have a range of creature comforts and feature toilet and shower facilities, great if you are camping off the beaten track.
- A campervan means no need to hire a car AND accommodation, Overland Campers provides both!
- The night heaters will keep you warm on the chillier of nights.
- Lots of storage for your food, clothes and muddy boots and pet-friendly options if you are taking your furry friend along for the adventure.
- Excellent kitchen facilities with a sink, two-hob cooker and a fridge with freezer compartment to keep your food and drinks cool.
- A choice of comfy beds to sleep in including a great view out over the beautiful Scottish scenery If you opt for the pop up roof.
- Space to relax after a day out exploring.
- Our Land Rover campers are extremely unlikely to get stuck should you be unfortunate enough to have wet, muddy conditions.
- You can hire extras from us to enhance your Scotland roadtrip including bedding, mountain bikes and outdoor camping equipment.
The North Coast 500 route which begins and ends in Inverness, Scotland has become one of the world’s iconic roadtrips. The route is just over 500 miles of breath-taking coastal scenery and follows the main roads along the coast of the North Highlands of Scotland. An interactive map and lots of further information can be found at https://www.northcoast500.com/explore-the-route/
Our Land Rover campervans are perfect for exploring at your own pace. The Campervan and Motorhome Professional Association provides some great tips and advice on the rules and best practice to follow when touring Scotland in a campervan.
To book one of our campervans for a Scotland roadtrip:
- Check availability either via our online calendars or by contacting us.
- If the dates are free then drop us a line with your email address and we will send over the booking forms.
- A deposit of £150 and return of the completed forms is required to secure dates.
- The balance payment is due six weeks prior to hire.
- The bond (security deposit) is required 14 days prior to hire. This is refundable as per the Terms and Conditions of booking.