Overland Campers Festival Campervan Hire
Festival Campervan Hire
To book one of our campervans for festival hire:
- Check availability either via our online calendars or by contacting us.
- If the dates are free then drop us a line with your email address and we will send over the booking forms.
- A deposit of £150 and return of the completed forms is required to secure dates.
- The balance payment is due six weeks prior to hire.
- The bond (security deposit) is required 14 days prior to hire. The bond for festival hire is £1500 for Fergal, Lance and Stirling and £2000 for Amber. This is refundable as per the Terms and Conditions of booking.
Don’t forget that in addition to your festival tickets you will also need to purchase a campervan pass for Glastonbury and most other music festivals.
Overland Campers Festival Hire Rates
We don’t charge extra for festival hire and our normal rates apply as follows –
Lance: £140 per night
Monty: £140 per night
Stirling: £140 per night
Fergal: £110 per night
Merlin: £110 per night
A minimum hire period of 5 days applies from 01 May to 31 August.
Hire price includes insurance for one driver, mileage of 150 miles per day, breakdown cover and kitchen equipment etc. You can book extras in advance for camping equipment and additional drivers. Please check the individual camper pages for further details. Hire does not include festival tickets or campervan passes. We are unable to deliver our vehicles to festival sites, collection is from our Yorkshire premises.
Why hire from Overland Campers for festival camping?
- All of our campers have toilet and shower facilities – no need to take along the dry shampoo or endure the long queues for the portaloos first thing in the morning! (Please bear in mind however that water is a limited resource if you are not camped near a tap and need to refill the tank. A carrier is provided for such occasions).
- Lots of room to store your clothes, muddy wellies and to freshen up and get ready for festival fun.
- A cold fridge for your snacks and beers and a cooker for your morning brew or slap-up meal if you’re feeling adventurous.
- A choice of comfy beds to sleep in and if you opt for the pop up roof you may be lucky enough to have a great view out over the festival site.
- Space to chill out (or to escape the odd downpour).
- Our Land Rover campers are extremely unlikely to get stuck should you be unfortunate enough to have wet, muddy conditions.
- We can hire you outdoor camping equipment to enhance your festival camping experience.
Festivals close to Overland Campers
The following music festivals are all within two hours’ drive of our Yorkshire pick up location –
- Bearded Theory (Catton Hall)
- Beat Herder (Lancashire)
- Blue Dot Festival (Jodrell Bank)
- Creamfields (Warrington)
- Deershed (Topcliffe)
- Download (Donington)
- Kendal Calling (Penrith)
- Leeds Festival (Leeds!)
- Underneath the Stars (Barnsley)
- Y Not (Derbyshire)